Are you planning a group?
The Passion Play attracts travelers from all over the world. All dates do sell out, so it’s important for groups to plan ahead. Land packages range from 3 to 21 days. There are also Mediterranean cruises that include the Passion Play, as well as river cruises. With many packages you have an overnight stay in Oberammergau, where with others you stay an hour or two away. Again there are a limited number of hotels available in Oberammergau, so groups will want to plan ahead if you want to stay in town.
Special Interest Groups
We offer religious group tours throughout Europe, Asia, South America, North America and South America. Choose from a variety of tours that offer transportation by motor coach, rail or ship. There are also many tours to suit all budget types and for all age groups including school groups and senior citizen travel. The choices do not end there either, there are also special interest tours such as Art, Music, Culinary tours, Pilgrimages and adventure travel.
There are several ways to work with us on your next group:
A. Book one of our scheduled departures
This option works best when the itinerary and dates are most convenient and your group is too small to require a private bus.
B. Book one of our existing itineraries “as is” with a departure date of your choice
You may have your own bus and choose your own departure date, at the published rate, with a minimum of 30 paying pilgrims per bus. A private “sole use” bus can be arranged for less than 30 paying pilgrims with the appropriate price adjustment.
C. Your own customized itinerary
Should your group prefer a specific itinerary which differs from our scheduled trips, we will be glad to create a customized one for you. We can customize any itinerary for groups from 15 to 500+ travelers. Tours may be operated with any number of travelers, as per person rates reflect the actual size of the group. In addition to the holy sites and shrines featured on our site, for custom groups we can provide services anywhere else in the world.
With several options available, we guarantee to deliver the best value and highest quality services at the most competitive rates.
Our hotels are of the highest standards within their category and are always conveniently located. Our tour escorts and local guides are regarded as the best in the industry, and are familiar with local traditions and history, fluent in English, and very knowledgeable about their localities.
There is a nice balance of included meals and “free” nights on all of our tours, allowing pilgrims to taste local cuisine and flavors. Our itineraries are moderately paced, enabling more time at the most historic sites and locales. Most overnight stays are 2 nights, and 1-night stays are limited only when necessary. At several locations we feature longer stays of 3 nights.
Group Leaders play an important role in helping us promote our packages to potential travelers. Your efforts in marketing our unique travel products are also fun and fast way for you to earn extra income and/or vacation privileges.
Organize a group to earn credit towards free travel, or raise money for your Church or organization.
Group Tours Complement:
- Leisure Travel Explorations
- Senior Citizen Groups
- Social Events & Organizations
- Corporate Outings
- Educational Tours
- Reunion Activities
- School/Student Travel
What is my primary responsibility as a "Group Leader"?
As a group leader your responsibility is to gather people who will go on the selected cruise or tour. Then you serve as a contact for the group to arrange payments, document delivery addresses, etc. By promoting the tour or cruise you would typically earn your trip for free depending on the amount of people traveling.
Do you have any tips on oraganizing a group?
We are all members of groups; by birth, by association and by common interest. The following are ideas of where you might find a group:
- Organizations: Retirees, churches, alumni, PTA, charities
- Clubs: Bridge Groups, health clubs, choirs, banks
- Special Interest: Golf, Biking, Bowling, Religious Shrines, Women Only
- Family Groups: Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, Reunions
- Business Groups: Company Meetings, new product launch, Incentive
I Have a Group "What Next"?
Now that you have your group, schedule a group meeting. Make it a social event by having everyone bring snacks and drinks. You are the group coordinator so be ready for the many details you will be faced with. The following are some ideas that you with want to discuss with your group:
- How long do you want you tour, cruise or vacation to last?
- What dates are possible travel dates? It is wise to have more than one date available.
- The Itinerary – where do you want to visit, what countries?
- What is your budget?
- How many people are interested? How many children?
- Does anyone in the group need a handicapped arrangements?
- Do you have anyone in the group that is not a U.S. citizen?
- Will anyone be traveling as a single?
- Your travel specialist will be asking the questions that are listed above so once you have a general idea of the basics of your call our travel specialists 1-866-475-7023 to begin getting prices and discuss the particulars. As an extra service we will even provide you with planning materials, a web page dedicated to your group to get the word out, and any other informational flyers or promotions materials you may need.
In addition to counseling group leaders in the selections of the right itinerary, we will prepare a custom website, flyers and sign up sheets and work with you in the promotion of the trip. We handle the invoicing and address your group’s specific needs. We carefully check documents so you can travel with confidence.
We hope that these suggestions have been helpful to you. When you are ready to start planning it please call our group department 1-866-475-7023